Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post Surgery - Dr. Summers consult


2:55 pm - Dr. Summers came out of the operating room and talked to us. She said everything went according to plans. There was no surprise. Mom is still in recovery but had come out of the anesthesia with a "smile." Dr. Summers said that she knew right then that she was going to be ok! Mom's blood pressure rose a little but it as no concern.

4:45 pm - Mom was brought into her room. she is in room #477. She is alert and awake and in good spirits. They had her get up and go into the bathroom. that help get her more conscious. We have been truly blessed by the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord,he is good and merciful to the faithful. Good news Morris family love her sweet smile !! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with Jonny and am also a breast cancer survivor. Since Jonny told me about you I have been keeping you in my thoughts daily. I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and hope for continued healthy progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything went well today! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom

    We love you. You look wonderful.

    Love
    Bob and Alicia

    ReplyDelete