Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mom's Words - 10-27-10

Our lives are filled with blessings and trials! I guess we have had our share of both throughout the years, always grateful for the gospel and what it means to us. In this latest trial we see many blessings. We have three wonderful Doctors, the best facilities in the world filled with sweet and kind people, plus we have been surrounded with family, friends, and love ones with their love and prayers. We thank you and feel it all working together for good.

I am glad you are enjoying the "Blog" - a great name for an old granny. ;) I wasn't sure how I first felt about it, being on stage and such, but it is working great and we are thankful for Jon and Victor for setting it up.

Thank you for all your kind words and sweet thoughts and prayers! Keep them coming. Bob and I have found that if we just, "be still and know that I am God," he will "arrange" things. Take care and God bless!! We love you all.

Mom (Alice Jo) & Dad (Bob)

P.S. - the picture is of our front door to our apartment adorned with some beautiful yellow mums given by a dear friend. Each time we have approached our home in process of going and coming they have brightened our day and filled our souls with warmth.


4 comments:

  1. I love your faith!!!! That is a pillar of strength for me. Your testimony shines through your writings and gives me hope in my life as I go through my own lifes trials. I too know that He arranges things; I just hope he doesn't arrange a trip home for you any time soon. Love you, love you, love you!!!!! More love and prayers, ~~Emily~~ aka: Eclair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Dolly Parton once said "That wich does not kill us shall only make us stronger". Nannie, You have so much Faith & my Family THANKS YOU for sharing it with us. And also for sharing your Love, Happiness, & Smiles with not just us but with the whole world. We feel so blessed to know that you are good hands, "The Lords Hands" & know that he has a wonderful plan in place for you, whatever it may be. You taught my Family that "With Faith Anything Is Possible" & with you & your undying Faith & devotion to our Heavenly father Anything is Possible. WE love you Bunches!! LOVES & HUGS, The Jakimowicz Fam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Bob and Alicejo :) Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mom and Dad

    We are so happy you are underway with treatment and staying positive! We love you. Bob and Alicia

    ReplyDelete